Monday, October 27, 2008

Starting a New Job



I took a bath, got dress and went down town with Jim for my interview. When Jim and I arrived at the bar the owner greeted us. He did not seem to be in a rush to interview me. He, Jim, and I sat and drank until about 2 AM. The dancer were real nice to Jim, and the drinks were on the house.
Just before 2AM the own said we needed to get down to business. He asked me to go back to the office with him so that he could interview me and tell me about the job. Jim remained in the bar drinking with two of the dancers that were ending their shifts.
When we got back to the office, the owner told me that he paid $500 a week base, and we split any addition money I made on lap dances, or working private parties. The $500 a week more than coved the money I had been making at my old job, so any more than that was additional income for me and my husband. The own told me that I would be working as a dancer, waitress, and what ever else he needed me to do. He also told me that a group of club owners around the county swapped girls from time to time so their customers would see new faces and new asses at their clubs. He said I may be asked to go out of town to work at other clubs, or to entertain in other ways. He ask if that would be a problem for me. I told him “no”, thinking about the additional money my husband and I would be able to use. The owner had me undress so he could look at my body. He asked me to show him how I would give a customer a blowjob if asked to do so. I started giving him a blowjob. He like my style and said that was fine. He rubbed my pussy and said it looked ok to him. He had me lay on the floor and spread my ass for him. He slid his big dick into my ass and fucked me until he shot a hot load of cum up my ass. He pulled out and told me I got the job, and could start to work the next night. Jim had not told me that his friend was a very large black man. If I had know, I am not sure if I would have came for the interview, but I am glad I did. As for my husband, I was not going to lie to him, but so long as he did not ask if my boss was black or white, I was not planning on bringing it up. My husband did not visit my place of employment at my last job, so I did not expect to see him at this club. After the owner fucked my ass, we went back to the bar to spend the rest of the night with Jim and the dancers he was drinking with. The owner told him that he did good by bringing me to work for him. He told him that he owed him one. He also told Jim if he needed me any night I was to work at the club, just to let him know and I was his for the night. I was looking forward to my new career, and to keeping Jim and the boss happy.

No comments: