Friday, October 24, 2008

The end to a wild weekend





The next day started much the same, I woke up late, had something to eat, having a few beers with my food. The owners had some beer with me and we smoked a joint before the three of us going back to bed. They took turns fucking me before going back to the bar. I fell asleep after they were done, only to be awaken by a stranger sliding his cock into my pussy. After the stranger was done fucking me, he retuned to the bar. One of the owner came into the room and gave me my clothing. He told me to put it on, we were going to a party. I did as I was told. The party was across town in a private house. The party was well underway when we arrived. It tuned out to be a bachelor party for a young black man. I was the only woman and the only white person at the party when I arrived. There were about 25 young black men drinking, smoking, and playing cards. I was taken into one of the bedrooms and told to undress. After I did so I was pushed to the floor. My legs were locked into a spreader pole and then my hands were locked to the middle of the pole. My ass and pussy was exposed ready for use. The guest of honor was brought into the room and the other men watch him fuck my ass then my pussy. After he left the room, I remained in place while a line of men used me. The party continued for the next five hours, with new men coming in to use me all night long. After about four hours Jim arrived at the party. He stood and watched as a large black man stretched by pussy with his oversized dick. When I looked up and saw Jim for the first time in over two day, I felt relief. Jim step up and gave me a kiss, before sticking his cock into my mouth for me to suck. I was glad to be able to give him a blowjob, and gladly accept his load of cum into my mouth.
After Jim came into my mouth, two more young black men waited to take his place. After they were done Jim unlocked my hand and legs from the bar. I was able to give him a hug and another kiss. He asked if I has gotten enough attention. I told him it had been one big party, but I missing spending the weekend with him like I expected. Jim told me that we would be able to spend some time together the next day. I had expected to go home that night, but Jim said he ran into some business men that wanted me to work a party they were having at the lake the next day. I told Jim my husband would be expecting me home tonight, and I was expected at work the next day. I had only called in for three day. Jim said I could call and let my husband know that I was staying over and he could call work for me the next day. I explained to Jim that I was really pushing the limits by missing another day of work. He said, not to worry the business men had given him $500 for me working the party. He said he used $200 to pay for his hotel expense but the remaining $300 was mine. He said that would more than cover what I would have made at work in one night.



I still was not sure, but Jim pulled out the photos that he took and the ones that the other girl took of me being fucked by the black guys. Jim said he thought that my husband may enjoy them, and if we went home tonight he had an additional set made for him. To this point in time I had been playing as if Jim was blackmailing me, but now my mind started racing. My husband was born and lived all of his life in the south. I knew he did not care much for blacks. When we were into swinging he let me know that he did not want to go to any clubs that had blacks as members. He did not want to swing with any black couples. If he saw the photos of me fucking and sucking these black guys (and enjoying it), he would be very pissed off. I don’t know if he would leave me or not, but my games with Jim would come to an end. I called my husband and told him something has came up and I would not be home as expect. Jim was in the room, so I still acted if I was with my family. I asked my husband to call in sick for me the next day. He agreed to do that but was a little concerned with the change in plans. Jim was please that he still had full control over me. He had me get on my knees and give him another blowjob. I invited him to fuck my pussy, but he declined, saying that he would fuck it after it came back into shape. He said now it was still stretched and leaking cum from the big black clocks that had fucked it. I gave Jim the blowjob, but I was a little hurt that he did not want to fuck me. I had expected to be fucked all weekend by him, not used by a group of black men I did not know. Jim shot his load into my mouth, and told me that I needed to take a bath before coming to bed. I did as I was told. Jim held me in his arms as I went to sleep, thinking about how much I missed my husband holding me.

No comments: