Friday, October 10, 2008

How we started


We started off by getting into swinging. It was my husband’s ideal to open up our marriage. I was only 16 years old when we married and 17 years old when attending my first swinging party. If I had not been married I would have been jail bait in our home state. During our first party, my husband and I went to the bed room with another couple, my husband and the other girl got done and returned to the party before me and my man. After my husband left, we continued to fuck on the king size bed. Before I knew what was taken place the room filled with men I had never seen. When the man I was fucking was done he got up and returned to the party. Before I could get off the bed there were three other men were on the bed to take his place. One man was fucking my pussy, while a 2nd fucked my face. The 3rd man jacked off on my face. In the mean time the room had continued to fill with strange men watching the show. By the time the night was over I had been used by 18 to 20 men, only one of which I knew his name. I went to the party a fresh young wife; I departed a used slut wife. I told my husband about my night after we got back to our hotel room. He got hard again and ended up fucking me after eating my sore pussy for a long time. That night got me started on my life as a hot wife. Over the years as my sex drive goes up, my husbands goes down. My husband is not able to keep me satisfied now that the fire has started burning. I will share our story. My husband is now my cuckold, mainly confined to eating my pussy after I come home from dates with other men I met at bars or online.

No comments: