Thursday, October 30, 2008

Pimped Out by my Boss


I returned to the apt. after having a few drinks. I got out of my cloths and took a hot bath. As I was getting out of the tub, the owner came in with three men he said were friends and good customers. He told me not to bother getting dress and to make sure they had a good time. The men undressed and joined me in the bed room. They fucked my ass, mouth, and pussy during the next two hours. Before they were dressed and gone five black men came into the room and waited for their turn with me.

The black men told me thay liked fucking southern white girls. They said they only regretted that my daddy was there to watch his little girl taking big black cocks. Then they saw my wedding rings and started talking about how stretched out of shape my cunt was going to be when I got back to my redneck husband. The black guys used me until just before 2 AM. As they were going back to the bar two white guys came in for their turn. I expected these two guy to be the last men I would service for the night; however when they left the owner came in to check on me. It was just after 3 AM, so I knew the bar had given last call and locked the doors. I expected to be able to call it a night and get some sleep. The owner then told me that even after the bar closed I would still be seeing men. He explained about the direct door from the parking lot to the apt. and how it would allow men to come to me anytime. He said most of his business was from the auto plant down the street. He explained that it was open 24/7, so his friends and customers would be getting off from work or coming by on their lunch break all times of the day and night. He explained to me that I would be fucking, sucking or what ever they wanted to do around the clock until he put me back on the plan home. This was not what I expected when I accepted the $3000. It appeared that I was going to earn ever dollar I was paid.

I did manage to get a little nap in before the men working the 3rd shift stopped in to fuck me on their way home. I lost track of how many men I had sex with over the next few days. I got to know some of the men that stopped in each day for a fuck or blow job. I also lost track of the time and what day it was. The apt. had no windows in it, and I my clothing and belonging were locked up in the office safe. I did not have a watch and there were no clocks in the apt. The owner had a waitress bring my food to me from the bar. I would eat my meal between men. After what I think was the 2nd day, my pussy and ass was constantly dripping cum and was starting to get raw from all the fucking. I started to get real good at giving blowjobs. I learned that if I could make a guy cum in my mouth, he was just as happy and it gave my well used ass and pussy a break. There were a few times I feel asleep or passed out while given a blowjob, only to come to with another man fucking my pussy or ass.

No comments: