Thursday, October 30, 2008

Out of Town Assignment



My new job was going grate. During the first three months I made about three times the money I would have at the old job. Working in the strip club and the pick-up bar was not that much different. I got felt up about the same in both bars. I had not been asked to date any of the customers, and had only fucked my boss one time, and gave him and buddy blowjobs after one night. My husband and I had more time to spend together and the time was much more fun since we did not have to worry about money. Jim came to our house about once a week for a threesome with my husband and I. We never talked about me being used as a sex slave by Jim or the “rape”, but the sexual tension was always very high when we were in bed together.

My boss came to me about this time with an offer to make an additional $3000 in one week. He said a fellow bar own in Lansing, MI needed a fresh face at his club. He said they would pay my expenses and pay me $3000 for the week. This sounded real good to me. My husband was going to study for finials during the next week and Jim was going to be busy with some family events, so I was for the most part on my own. I accepted the offer. Jim came by my apt. to give me a ride to the airport. We spent about an hour fucking and I got on the plan with my pussy dripping from his cum and my own juices. I was looking forward to being out of town paying a slut girl role.

The bar owner picked me up at the airport. He said I would not be expected to dance or wait tables during my stay with him. His bar was a neighborhood bar in a working class area. He said I was going to be spending time taking care of his male customers. He has a private area in the back of his bar that had been used as a manager’s apt. in the past. The area has a door that you could enter from within the office and a private down from the parking lot. There was no way for someone to accidentally walk into the apt. looking for the restroom. The owner said he would be allowing his regular customers to come back and spend time with me. He did not charge the men for this. It was how he competed for business with the other bars. He also said he liked to stay on the good side of the law, so some of the men I would be tacking care of were police officers.

We arrived at the bar and the owner helped me get settled into the apt. He allowed me to go into the bar and eat and drink on the house before starting to work. I looked around the bar not knowing which of these men would be using my mouth, ass, and pussy over the next few days. Most of the men were auto workers from the plan down the street. They were about 50-50 black and white. I was the only woman in the bar except for the waitresses. I started getting hot between my legs thinking about my next few days in Lansing.

No comments: