Friday, October 10, 2008

Backmailed for Sex

That was not the end of the story. Jim called me a few days later to ask if I had told my husband about him and the other men using me all night long. I told him I had not because my husband would not understand, and would very mad at me. At that time Jim said he wanted to meet me a working class bar. For some reason I agreed. At the bar Jim showed me the photos of me what appeared to be willing having sex with all those men. He told me that he would be expecting me to take care of him and his friends when he told me to, any way he told me to. He let me know that I did not have to worry about my husband seeing the photos, so long as I played along. He wanted to test his power over me there in the bar to make sure we had an understanding. He ordered me another drink and told me not to go any place without him. He went up to the bar and talked to a very large man who turned out to be a long haul trucker. He returned to our booth with him. He told me that this was his new friend Bob. He said he wanted me to go out to Bob's truck with him. He said he wanted to watch me fuck Bob. I did as I was told. Bob fucked me bareback. Jim had me put my underwear back on with Bob's cum in my cunt. My husband was home when I arrived. Before I could take a bath he and I were making out. He said my pussy was very wet when he went down on me. I came thinking about him eating the stranger’s cum from my pussy.

No comments: