Friday, October 10, 2008

Pimped Out by another man, bringing husband & wife closer

About two weeks went by before Jim contacted me again. He left a message on my answer service telling me he expected me to be at the warehouse where I had been gang raped two weeks before. He told me that he wanted me there Friday at 9PM. I called him back and told him that I had to work on Friday and since my husband was not working we needed the money. I explained to him that I made about $200.00 in tips each Friday and my hubby would want to know where the money went if I came home without it. Jim told me that not to worry about my tips, but I must be at the warehouse or my husband would get copies of the gangbang photos the next day.
I went to the warehouse not knowing what to expect. I dressed in my little bar maids uniform like I was going to work. When I got to the warehouse I was met in the parking lot by Jim. He took me to a small shack at the back of the property. The building was used for storage and only had one small light in it. Jim took me inside and told me to undress. I did so. He told me that I was going to be used by his friends, coworkers, and maybe a few strangers that he would bring back from the bar tonight. I explained to Jim that this was my time of the month and had a heavy flow going so I did not think his friends would want to fuck me for the next day or so. I thanked him gave him a kiss and started to get dressed. He grabbed my clothing and told me to put my hands above my head. I did as I was told. He put handcuffs on one hand and pushed me against a poll. The he cuffed the other hand behind the poll. He pushed me down to the floor. My hands were cuffed behind the poll, and I setting on the dirty wood floor. The poll was large enough that I hand no use of my hands and could not stand up. He told me that I was correct in thinking no one would want to fuck my bloody pussy, but my mouth was still good to use. He put a coffee can beside the door and told me that if I wanted tips to take home to my husband then I better give good service.
He left me bond to the poll with the one dim light on in the dark shack. It seem like hours went by with me there all along. I think it was only 30mins. but my mind was starting to play tricks. Then I could hear someone coming. It turned out to be two of the men that had raped me two weeks before. They came in together talking to each other like I was not even in the room. They got undressed and in turn both of them fucked my face until they shot cum in my mouth. After about 15 mins that got dressed, said something about what a good guy Jim was and how the job was a lot more fun since he started working for the company. When they left they each put a $20 bill in the coffee can. I had just made $40 in 15 mins. I started thinking that is $160.00 an hour. That was more than I made at the bar. I started thinking about this, then in the next few mins. 5 more of the gang rapist came by to fuck my face, each putting $20 in the can on the way out. Now about an hour had past, and I had made $140.00. This may not be that bad. However an hour went by without any contact. I could not stand up or use my hands to touch anyone or myself. I was getting very hot thinking about the situation I was in. I started thinking about how I could make a man cum without using my hands, pussy or ass. I had not given it much thought before. I thought about being able to suck on a man balls, or just the head of his cock, or taking him deep. I had never given this much thought & attention to the Art of Giving Blow Jobs before. It is odd how the mind works when you a chained to a poll in a shack in the dark. About an hour went by and I was able to hear many men talking outside the shack. Then 5 or 6 men I had never seen stepped in dropped there pants and fucked my face one by one. Each man would cum and move out of the way for the next man. I noted each one would put a $20 bill in the can on the way out. Jim much have told them that was the going rate for a blow job. I was a little disappointed. I had expected it to be like the bar (good service, be nice, and raise the amount of the tip). Now that I understood the new rules, I change my plan. I knew how to use my mouth to make each man to come fast and keep the line moving. I could not use my hands, but if I could get their balls in my mouth, after a few hard sucks they came fast. I found a few sucks on the balls, a quick suck on the head and up and down the shaft a few times I got a mouth full of cum and was ready for the next guy.
After I started hearing voice out side the shake, I had a long line of guy ready for cheap blowjobs. After one point I had a line of Hispanic worker (8 or 10) fucking my face. They did not speak English but put there US $s in the can on the way out. It was day light on Sat. morning when Jim came to unlock my cuffs. I had been giving blowjobs from 9PM until about 5 AM. I fell asleep for about an hour before Jim came for me. He told me that I had to do one more blowjob before he would unlock me. I went ahead and gave my last blowjob for the night. I did not rush Jim's blowjob, but took my time and try to make sure he truly enjoyed it. That was the best way I knew of thanking him for an enjoyable and fun night. Jim unlocked me, gave my work clothing back to me so I could go home to my husband.
When I got home, Jim walked me into my house. My husband was already awake. I told my hubby that I worked a private party at the hotel where my bar was at. I told him that Jim came by and picked me up on his way to work so he could sleep in later. He thanked Jim for being such a friend and looking out for me when he was not around. After Jim left, I pulled the money out on the bed and told him what really took place. I gave him a nice slow blowjob just like I gave Jim just 20 mins. before. He shot his load into my mouth and asked me to tell him more details or my night. We hugged and cuddled for a long time, before my husband got down between my legs and started licking and sucking on my pussy. We feel asleep in each others arms sleeping the day away. Having Jim in my life satisfied my personal needs, as well as some need we had in our marrage.

No comments: