Sunday, October 12, 2008

My husband and I keep with our plan to keep his knowledge of the affair between us. This worked our good for us. I got the additional excitement of playing a whoring cheating wife, it was something just between my husband and my self, which brought us closer to each other. After that time, we had never came across the word "cuckold". We knew that we enjoyed play these roles. It was also much safer for us personally and professionally. Jim felt safe in "blackmailing" me into doing things for him. When we were in our master/slave role, it felt very real to me. Since I told my husband what had taken place Jim did not have anything to blackmail me with. He did not know our family. They all lived in another town. The bar I worked in as a waitress was a well known "pick-up" bar. The outfit that I was required to dress in for work was very sexy and reviewed my ass and tits. Most of the men that came into the bar felt that the waitresses were fair games to hit on or to cop a feel with. Jim had the photos of me fucking other men that he thought gave him power over me. If those photos had been passed around at my work site, I would have mostly made a lot bigger tips. I am not sure Jim ever knew that I submitted to being his whore and slave, not out of fear, but because I wanted to be his slave (after telling my husband the truth). On the other hand, we did not want to doing anything that would ruin my husband's standing in the community. He needed to be able to have a good reputation after college to get a job in his area of study.

My husband and I still got together with Jim and Barber; however it went for ever other weekend to ever other month. During our time together my husband and I never talked with Barber about the time her husband and I spent together. Jim continued to use me as his slave and whore for his buddies for about three years. After we moved out of town for my husband employment, our routine contacts came to an end. I still met him about once a year for a wild weekend with my husband knowledge.

After the night of being the party girl for the collage party, Jim did not call me for two weeks. He called and asked about my plans for later that week. I told him that my husband was studying for test for the next few days and I was just working. Jim said his company was sending him out of town for training and he would like me to go with him. I thanked him for thinking of me, but told him I could not give off from work. He said I should call in sick and tell my husband that I was going to visit my family while he studied. I told him that I was not sure if I could get away with it. He said he was sure I would do what I needed to do to keep my husband happy. Jim said, it would be hard for him to study with the images of me fucking and sucking his coworkers popping into his head. Not wanting our little game to end, I went along with his request. After I got off the phone, I told my husband what had taken place. We ended up fucking all night, both of us thinking about what Jim was going to do with me during the next few days.

No comments: