Friday, October 10, 2008

From Swingers to Something Else


My husband & I had been in swinging just a few months when we met another couple named Jim & Barber. After just a couple of times getting with them it became clear that my husband and Barber just were not attracted to each other. Jim & I however had very hot sex. My husband and Barber would hang out, watch TV, etc. while Jim & I would fuck the weekend away many times. We saw them about ever other weekend.
I worked in a local bar as a waitress, while my husband completed college. We only had one car, so he would normally drop me of at work, go to class or the library and come and pick me up when my shift was over (normally between 1 & 2 AM). He dropped me off at work one night and went off to class. The bar was very slow that night, so the manager said one of the waitresses could take off early. I volunteered to take off. This was before cell phones were so common, so I could not get my husband on the phone. I called Jim for a ride home, and I had a few drinks before he arrived. Jim was glad to pick me up from work. He worked for the utility company, and was driving one of their trucks. He asked if I would mind stopping off at his work site, so he could pick up his personal car. I said no problem.
The utility company warehouse was in a dark out of the part of town. When we got there he had to unlock & relock the gate so we could drive inside the fence. After we go inside, and he locked the gate Jim let me know that he wanted to fuck me. I told him I was not in the mood at that, maybe later after we got to my apt. I explained that my husband & I made an agreement upon getting into swinging; we would only party together, and not have sex with other people along. Well Jim had been forceful when we fucked in the past (i.e. holding my hands behind my back, fucking my face, spanking my ass, pinching my nipples, etc.) I had enjoyed the forceful sessions and he knew it. He started taking the forceful role that night. I am not sure what it was, maybe the drinks I had at the bar, but I stated playing along with him. Before I knew it, I was out of my little waitress outfit fucking and giving Jim a blowjob in his truck in that dark locked parking lot. He fucked me, pumping cum into my cunt and again in my mouth.
I told Jim that I needed to get cleaned up and dressed so I could make it home before my husband got home. I had called and left a message from the bar that there would be no need to pick me up because a friend would take me home. I did not say when I expected to be home.
Jim told me that I could use the bathroom inside the warehouse to clean up & dress. Since that parking lot was dark and locked, I did not get dress, but just carried my clothing with me. When we got inside I was surprised to find there were 6 men (Jim's co-workers) in the warehouse, Jim grabbed my clothing from my hands as I stepped in the door. The men seem to have been expecting us. It turned out Jim called them before coming to the bar to pick me up. He told them he had fucked me many times and I would fuck anybody he told me to. The men had been watching Jim & I fuck via a security system that cover the part the parking lot we parked in.
I told Jim that I needed to get home and that my husband would be upset if I was "swinging" without him. He reminded me that we had already crossed that point, and if I went along with the party, no one would have to know about it. I tried to kiss on Jim, thinking that if I got him hot again, he would just fuck me again and take me home. It did not work out that way. While I trying to get his cock hard, two of the men pick me up, and placed me on a big work table. My hands and feet we tied to each end. My pussy was fully exposed and leaking Jim's cum. During the next three hours these 6 men fucked my pussy, ass, and mouth. After each of them dumped 2 loads of cum in me I start to relax. I knew they were drained of cum and some of them had work they had to do before their shift ended. What I did not know, there were 4 new men coming back from a job they completed. Those men used me for the next 2 hours. I was untied sometime during those two hours. I did not know until later that Jim had taken photos of the gangbang. The photos I saw were made without me being tied. It looked like I was doing this of my own free will. After I got home, about 5 AM, my husband asks where I had been? He knew the bar closed a 2AM. I told him that I met a man at the bar and we fucked in his room after a few too many drinks. I told him that I enjoy myself and would like to do it again from time to time. I did not tell him that the man was Jim and that I had been "raped" by him and the other 10 men. Another rule we set for our was not "doing" people we know and not "doing" a half of a couple along (if we know them). It worked out good telling him that I had willing fucked a stranger without him. He got hard and we ended up fucking. This started us in the cuckold life style (before I ever knew the word).

No comments: