Monday, December 1, 2008

My husband submitted to the other men in my life

After Jim and my boss found out that my husband now knew that they had been using me as their personal slut they were open about me being their slave. They came by our apartment when ever they want to fuck me or to get a blowjob. They did not care if my husband was there or not. They stopped by one night with three other men. They became very bold with me. They asked me why I needed to be fucked by men other than my husband. This was with my husband in the room. I told them that I did not want to talk about it. They told me if I did not explain why I needed strange dicks in my pussy they would leave and that would be the end of it. Before I thought about what I was saying, I told them my husband could not satisfy me anymore with his small dick. I went onto asking them to please fuck my pussy and make me cum. They asked my husband if he wanted them to take care of my needs or to leave me for him to satisfy. He said he wanted me to be happy, and if a bigger dick than his was what I needed, then that was what he wanted me to have. The men agreed to take care of me for my husband if he would suck each of their dicks before they put them in my cunt. My husband looked into my eyes when given the choose to suck the men or not. I told him that “I love you and will always love you.” With that said my husband got on his knees and took my boss’s big black cock into his mouth. After my boss was hard, he sucked Jim and then the other men. Jim was the only one to cum in his mouth. He held his head between his hands and shot a load of cum into his mouth. Jim told him that he knew the first time we ever met as swingers that one day he would make him eat his cum while I watched.

No comments: