Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The boss made it a habit to stop by our apartment after the bar close almost every night. All of the dances and club employed were able to witness my husband being used to suck the other men’s cocks. They also witnessed me being used in any way possible. I was made to lick the girls’ pussy clean in between johns pumping cum into them. It because very clear that I was no longer the favorite of the boss. A new girl named Sherry had assumed that position. Sherry had become very good friend with one of the girls that arranged for my rape when I was expecting. That girl was named Kim. She enjoyed seeing me put in my place. Kim and Sherry would pick up men that they did not want to fuck, and bring them to the apartment expecting me to fuck them. They were acting like my pimp. I refused to service the first customer that came with them to the apartment. The man was little more that a street person. He smelled like he needed a bath. They had accepted $50 from him and expected me to fuck him. I refused. They had no intention of fucking him. The man got his money back and left pissed off. Sherry and Kim went back to the club and told the boss that I refused to take care of a customer. When I went to work the next day, the boss told me that as long as he was paying for the expense of the apartment for both me and my husband he expected me to respect his customers and the other girls, as well as the male security staff that worked at the club. He said if I was not willing to party with his customers and employees, them I should get out of his apartment. My husband and I did not have the money to set up another apartment at that time, so I told the boss I was sorry, and it would not happen again.

I went home and explained the situation to my husband. He agreed that there was no way for us to move at the time, so we would have to make the best of it.

After Sherry and Kim knew that had the backing of the boss, they took every opportunity to show their power over us. They would bring men into the apartment and make my husband watch me being used for hours, while they toyed with him. Some nights they would stop in after being fucked by johns and make me or my husband clean their cunts with our mouths. They enjoyed jacking my husband off and making him cum so that he was not able to fuck me the same night. They abused his balls and acted like they were going to castrate him if I did not make them cum by eating their cunts. The abuse went on for almost 2 years before we were able to get new jobs and relocated. In the end, being slaves together made our relationship stronger. We moved to a new city and got jobs after my husband’s graduation. We have now settled into a more normal swinging/cuckold life style. We have learned to keep our cuckold lifestyle separate for our employment. We both like to give up our power and submit to other men and women from time to time. We have learned to better manage our relations and not to take as many risks as during our youth. We think back on those days with mixed feelings.

No comments: