Saturday, December 6, 2008

Unexpected Events

A few weeks went by and the relationship between my husband and I was very odd. We seem to be getting into disagreement over things that normally would not mean much to either of us. Our sex life had taken a strange turn. My husband was being much more aggressive during sex. That was not normal for him. I expected that he was trying to be more like my boss and Jim, because he knew I enjoyed them taking control and being demanding with me. For my husband that was not in his nature. It was not enjoyable for me and I expected, not for him either.

I decided to come out and ask him about the change I had seen in him. After we started taking, I learned that my husband was worried that we were not ready to be parents. He still had at least two more years in school, if he did not have to drop out or cut back on his class load. We had talked about grad school and about me going to school after he completed. He said he did not see how we could do any of that with a baby on the way. He went onto ask me if I would get an abortion. My husband said he thought he would make the same request if he was the father of the child. He was not making the request just because it was another man’s child. At that time we did not know if the father was Jim or my boss. We just knew that if was not my husband. I did not know how to respond to my husband’s request. I told him that I would have to think about it. I had two days off from work to think about what I wanted to do. The next day, Jim and my boss stopped by for a threesome with me. After we had sex (my husband was in class) I told them about my husband request, and about him being worried about the money. My boss told me to tell my husband that he would set us up in an apartment that he owned, that was within walking distance for the club. He said we really would not even near our car, because I could walk to work and my husband could take the city bus to class. He would give us the rent and utilities for free and put me on a salary, so my money would be stable. He said he would do this for a long as my husband or I was in school. He said he would take care of us now and we would be able to raise and care for his child later, after we got good jobs. He pointed out that if my husband rejected this offer, then it was because he did not want to be seen pushing a black baby around the mall, not because of the money. I agreed with his reasoning.

When my husband got home from school, I told him about the visit from my boss and his offer. I was very happy, when he accepted it. We had sex that night, and things were back to normal. My husband was much more playful and caring that he had been in weeks. I called my boss the next day to work out the details.

He was glad my husband accepted his offer. He said he would have some of his male employees come by later to move our things to our new home. My boss told me to tell my husband that I would be “working” from home a lot, so if he called and said customers were coming over to see me, my husband needed to find some place to go. He pointed out that most Johns did not understand or feel comfortable with a cuckold husband being around. I talked with my husband about it, and he understood. The guys from work came and moved our things. We put our car up for sale and sold it the next day. Things were looking good.

No comments: