Sunday, November 23, 2008

Bareback Sex



I went home that night and told my husband that I had to go off the pill and we would have to use condoms. I went along with my boss and Jim’s plans to be the only bareback sex I would have. Jim and my boss let other men use me for blowjob, but they were the only ones that fucked my pussy. I expected that for as long as I had taken the pill for, I would have protection for 6 or 8 weeks after stopping using it. I was wrong. It turned out that I had gotten pregnant sometime within the first month. I told my husband the full story. I explained that I did not want to give up my relationship with Jim and I could not give up my job. We needed the money with the baby on the way. I explained that there was a chance my baby would be black. The good news was he was now free to fuck me bareback. We fucked for the first time in 3 months without protection. My husband became very aggressive during our sex that night. I was not sure how our marriage was but the sex was good.

I went onto work and told my boss that my husband now knew about my love for BBC. My boss fucked me on the floor of his office. He told me that I could continue working at the club. He said a lot of guy would like fucking or getting a blowjob for a knocked up married white girl.

No comments: