Sunday, December 7, 2008

Put back into my place






















It did not take my husband and me long to settle into our new apartment. My boss paid all of our bills and gave us more money than we needed to cover my husband’s school expense. He did not require me to dance at the club or to see many new customers. For the most part I came to work and spent time with him and his friends. I may take one of them back to the office for a blowjob from time to time. Normally near the end of the day my boss and I would walk back to my apartment before my husband got home, so that we could spend some time together. This was the best job I had ever had.

Some of the other dancers were resentful of the attention that my boss was showing me. Most of the girls had been his favorite (or thought they were) at some point in time. I did not care if they like me or not. I was enjoying myself and they were just going to have to learn to live with my status at the club and with the boss. Some of the girls had used the apartment that my husband and I lived in to bring customers to for sex in the past. A lot of the girls still had key and would stop in for a quick blowjob or fuck from time to time. I never objected to their us of our apartment, since it was good for the business of the club.

One week the boss was out of town on business, and my husband was gone to take care of some business with his family. I did not go into the club that week, but was spending some quit to along at the apartment. Two of the dances stopped by the apartment while I was taking a nap. They used their key to let themselves into the apartment. They had two Johns with them. They were surprised to see me home, think I was out of town with the boss. I was a little pissed off having strange men coming into my bedroom without warning. We had some words over the matter. I told the girls they would have to take their business to a hotel. The Johns had already worked out a price with them and did not want to put out any more money. They said they would pay an addition $50 for me to join in on the fun, but they were not paying for a hotel room. I was still pissed at the girls, so I said “no, get out of my apartment”. They were ready to leave without doing any business, when one of the girls said she was tried of my shit. She did not like me being around the club or the boss. She came up and hit me in the face and grabbed me by the neck. She told the men they could have their fun for free today. The girl told the men they did not have to pay anything for sex with the two of them, so long as, they fucked me first. She explained to them that I worked at the strip club and no one would take anything I said as creditable. They said the two of them would back up the guy’s story, if I went to the cops. They would tell them I was turning tricks and got mad because they would not pay for my service. The men took her up on the deal. I tried to get out of the apartment. The two girls grabbed me and held me. They told the men they wanted to use me and loosen me up for them first. The men agreed to wait their turn, while watch the show. The bed in the apartment could also be used as a restraint rack when the mattress was removed. The girls knew this since they had worked out of the apartment in the past. They had the men help place me in the restraint rack, so I was under their full control. They knew where the sex toys were stored at and used each device on me in any way they could think of. One of the girls took an electronic stimulator and shocked me in all parts of my body. She did this while knelling on top of me with all her weight. She shocked my pussy for so long that I lost feeling in it. After I stopped trying to fight her, she released me from the restraint rack, so she could better abuse my ass and pussy. The pain and pleasure starting mixing together. I gave up trying to fight her and just decided to let loose and try to enjoy what was taking place. The other dance took her turn whipping me and then she shoved her hand and arm into my pussy. The first girl had loosen me up to the point that her arm went into my pussy with the easy of my husband little dick. The feeling in my pussy was just starting to retune when the girl pulled her arm out of my cunt.

They girls used and abused me for almost two hours before giving me to the men to use. The men took turns shoving their cocks into my mouth while kissing and feeling other the other girls. One of the men tried to fuck my pussy, but gave up when his dick would not stay in because of how large it now was. The other man did fuck me up the ass with ease. After the men shot their loads of cum into the girls, they placed their pussies to my lips for me to clean out. I went along with what ever they wanted me to do. The girls and the Johns left me banged up and sore after using me for 4 hours. I never told my boss or husband about what took place that day. I did not call the police because what the girls said was true, they would not believe a dance’s story. Shortly after that day, I had a miscarriage and lost the baby. I expect the abuse I received by these other women may have lead to the miscarriage. I am glad I did not tell my boss or Jim about this, because of what they made has done to the dancers. I also did not tell them who the father was. It turned out to be a white baby, so the father was not my boss. He never asked me for that information, but just assumed that his black seeds were the ones that made me pregnant. After I lost the baby, my status at the club changed. I was just one of the whores like the other dancers. The boss let us to continue living in the apartment. He started sending other girls with their customers to the apartment more and more, so my husband and I had little privacy. The boss would bring customers and girls to the apartment after he closed the club at 2 AM to fuck and party. This made it hard for my husband to get his sleep in and to get to class on time. We had let our other apartment go, had no car, and our only income come from the club and my boss, so we were not in any place to complain about any thing he did. My boss seemed to enjoy the humiliation of my husband. One night that I worked until closing, my boss came home with me. He invited some of the other dances and customers to also come home with me. The boss told the men they were welcome to have sex with me while my husband watched. He had me wake my husband up and bring him to the living room so he could see me being used. My husband meekly went along with the plan. The two other dancers were setting on the sofa beside my boss. They were watching the men use me while my husband was made to watch. They were kissing and feeling on the boss, while I got my attention from the strangers. My boss noted that my husband little clock was rock hard. He said it was not fair that my husband be left out of all the fun. He then pulled his cock out and told my husband to knell on the floor between his legs and such it while we all watched me in action. My husband looked at me and we made eye contact. We both watched each other being used by these black men. The other dancers continued to kiss on the boss and make fun of my husband while he sucked my boss until he received a big load of cum for his effort. After the boss shot his load into my husband, he had one of the dances jack my husband off while they watch me being fucked up the ass by a large black clock. When my husband shot his load onto the dances hand, the boss told him to lick his mess up and give your wife a kiss. My husband done as he was told.

No comments: